Tuesday, July 27, 2010

STREAKING

I am a huge fan of modesty in dress. To me, modesty is so important, because I want my sons to grow up and appreciate a young woman who loves herself enough to keep herself covered. I want my future daughters to grow up and not have to flaunt their bodies for attention from young men. I think virtue is found in modest dress;

which brings me to my question:

WHAT IS MY TWO YEAR OLD TRYING TO PULL BY BEING A STREAKER???

Seriously folks, I have never, until this point, lived with a streaker. It doesn't matter where we are: first-- off comes the shirt, followed by the shorts, and then the diaper. He wants to run around naked. Outside in my backyard I don't mind, but inside when he streaks and then pees all over the floor....and then pulls the cutest face in the world and says "Ha Funny!!!"

WHAT DO I DO?

Please whatever you say, don't mention potty training. As a parent, potty training has been the hardest thing I have ever helped my oldest son accomplish. And it took us months. I have a feeling that the streaking has to do with his desire to use the potty, but--oh look-- here come the hives.

Being the only part of the equation that isn't ready for potty training
Tuesdays in Tucson,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment