Friday, September 3, 2010

Flying Solo

So Cameron took Sara to visit his family in Utah yesterday and I don't know what to do with myself! Actually, I do miss them a lot and find myself thinking Sara is in the backseat, or I have to be quiet while she is sleeping, or that I can't sleep in. It's definitely weird going from having this little talking shadow with you all the time and then it's quiet. I have a list of things to get done while they are away:

*Paint the bathroom upstairs
*Visit my cousin
*Baby-sit friends baby
*Go to Ikea
*Go to Forever 21, Sephora, and DownEast Outfitters
*Eat popcorn for dinner
*Sleep in
*Read a book, maybe 2
*Listen in church
*Join the gym
*Meet some friends for luch
*See "Eat, Pray, Love" (LOVED it!!)
*Redecorate the living room with a few things I got at Ikea (shhh! Don't tell Cameron)
*And do whatever I want, whenever I want just because

I went in to Sara's room last night and smelled a blanket that was in her bed. It smelled like her. I thought about sleeping with it and then decided that was silly. I really, really miss my Sara heart. But I have to say, it is nice having a few 'quiet' days around the house.

2 comments: