Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Freckles and Fall

So I know fall has officially began, but it is still really hot here in Phoenix. I went to visit my cousin in Prescott, AZ for a few days and it was much cooler there. It rained almost the entire time and got really cold at night. Sara had so much fun playing in the rain and splashing in the puddles with her little cousins. She didn't want to come back inside. I was so happy to see her enjoy the colder weather and have her first experience of playing in the rain.

I've been thinking about freckles lately. I think freckles are so cute and have wondered whether or not Sara will get any. I know I had freckles when I was a little girl and still have some on my nose. When do freckles start to show up? Sara doesn't have a single spec on her entire body. But I don't recall seeing many 2 year olds with freckles. I guess we'll have to wait and see if I did a good job keeping her lathered in sunscreen this summer.

I hope you're all enjoy cooler weather, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment