Monday, November 8, 2010

Miracles

Once, my husband and I had planned a two week trip to Europe.
Starting in Vienna, then headed to the Czech Republic, and flying back to The Promised Land of America.
Grandma was coming, tickets were bought, plans were made!

THEN

our social worker called us, and informed us that we had been chosen by a beauitful birth mother; Nicole, to adopt a baby girl due November 8th. Yes, this November 8th! (haha, I know, I actually had to double check my self, since it was sooo fast!)

Trip to Europe; cancelled
Trip to hospital; still awaiting a call with -"I'm in labor" status
Our family growing by two feet; PRICELESS.

Needless to say, I will be taking a few Tuesdays off, to readjust to life at home with a new tiny piece of heaven.

The Miracle of adOPTION,
Tuesdays in Tucson,

Brandi

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Brandi! I am so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete