Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pump it UP!

I joined the gym a couple of months ago. There were really 2 reasons why I joined the gym. 1) I thought it would be good for Sara to interact with other kids and get a break from me and 2) So I could burn some energy and hopefully relieve some stress. Prior to joining the gym, I hadn't worked out in years. Seriously, years!

I have been going to the gym pretty regulalry for the last 8 weeks or so. This past week/weekend was very busy and Cameron's parents were in town. I wasn't able to go to the gym for a few days and I noticed a HUGE difference. Isn't it amazing how you don't realize you need something until you don't have it anymore? Kind of like the DVR. I have decided that going to the gym is a really good thing for me and that I am much more patient mommy when I have had the chance to exercise.

So, if you are looking for a way to get out and relieve some stress... the gym is a great way to go! If you aren't able to go to the gym, are there little tricks you have to give yourself a break or check out for a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment