Monday, November 22, 2010

The Things Kids Say...

I have been amazed at the things Sara has been saying lately. She turned 2 about a month ago. Here are just a few of the funny things she says:

"Mark, set, go!"
"1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9"
"That's enough."
"Almost ready for night night"
"Yellow apple juice"
"I want green gum too"
"You 1, I'm 2"
"S-A-R-A is Yara!"
"I'm cute too?"
"I pick, I choose"
"Money in my pocket, Momma?"

Here is a conversation I had with her yesterday:
ME: Sara, what is your daddy's name?
Sara: Cameron
ME: What is your momma's name?
Sara: Karen
ME: Who is your best friend?
Sara: Chloe
ME: Where do you live?
Sara: Hot!

Here is a conversation I have with her on most mornings:
Sara: Where's Daddy?
ME: Daddy is at work.
Sara: In a meeting?
ME: Maybe, I don't know.
Sara: Meeting at church.
ME: No, not at church. Daddy is at work.
Sara: Meeting at work.

And she has discovered "why". She now asks why to almost everything I say. This is going to be a lovely stage, I can just tell. What are some of the funny things your kids say?

No comments:

Post a Comment