Sunday, March 27, 2011

15 Places

If you are thinking about plans for a summer vacation, here are 15 Places your Kids Should See Before 15.

I have only been to 2 of the places on the list and only 1 of them before I was 15. If I had to make my own list of things every family should do for vacation, it would be these (and only because they are the greatest of my family vacation memories):

Yellowstone National Park (on the previous list)


Jackson Hole, Wyoming (here is a link to 50 free things to do in WY)


Disneyland California


Hot Air Balloons in Crested Butte, Co


Purgatory, Colorado


Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Ut


Branson, Mo (Silver Dollar City)


Grand Teton National Park


Moab, Utah and Arches National Park


White water rafting in New Mexico


Skiing (or attempting to) in Red River, NM


Driggs, Idaho


Visiting the grandparents in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Sparks, Nevada, Dallas, Texas, Murray, Utah, Monroe, Utah, St. George, Utah, Lehi, Utah

My Grandpa and I

And last, but certainly not least, a Caribbean cruise


I have been fortunate to have hundreds of memories from family vacations. They are definitely some of the best times in my life. Some of those memories took place in the hotel rooms, in the car, or while sightseeing. But all of those memories happened with my mom, dad, brother, and sister. I love family vacations and I look forward to creating more memories with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment