Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Country

I love watching House Hunters International. It really makes me want to explore living in another country. It seems so fun and adventurous. I wonder what it would be like to be a mother in another culture or another country. I watched an episode in Tokyo. The family chose an apartment in an enormous sky rise in the city. What a different life that would be to living in the suburbs! Another episode was in Spain. That country is absolutely beautiful! One couple who were shopping for a place to live in Holland chose a houseboat. Do people actually live on boats?

Ronda, Spain

Have you or anyone you know lived in another country? What were some of the differences/similarities to parenting in those places? Do the terrible 2's exist? If not, I'm moving tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment