Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Acne

So technically today is Brandi's day and I look forward to reading her post later, but this post was supposed to be for yesterday. I went to do it last night and my husband asked me to hang out with him for a little bit instead, so I did. Then, the Bachelorette Finale was on which kept me up way to late. However, I got an e-mail from someone asking about baby acne, so I thought that would be a good topic for me to cover. So here it goes....

How to deal with Baby Acne:

A friend suggested taking fish pills and it worked for her. Her 2 month old's baby acne disappeared in only a couple of days. Apparently, the fish oils traveled through her breast milk and got rid of the acne.

Sara didn't ever have baby acne, but I know it can be frustrating. One thing I remember a nurse at the hospital saying is "Don't pick at it." It will eventually go away on it's own and if you pick at it, it can lead to scarring.

How did you moms deal with it? Just leave it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment