Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why My Life is Beautiful...

 My life is full of fun. Per Karen's Request, I wanted to share some of the reasons I enjoy playing with play-do, washing laundry, loving with logic, changing diapers, and making dinners.

This is Lincoln. He is almost five. One of my favorite things about Lincoln is that he loves to look at himself in the mirror. I hope we can instill in him how awesome he is so that when we is sixteen he suffers more from an inflated self-image that than someone who can't stand to look at their self. Lincoln is why I love my life.
     My Henry is such a joy. The other day he said to me "Mama, what you talking about?" He is a good boy, and he loves to love. He has an ornery streak, and he tests his limits, but he always comes back with hugs and kisses. Henry is why I love my life.

 Jacob is our sweet and gentle baby. He is very content, and I love how much he trusts us to provide for him. He has grown so quickly, and he is very alert now, but he doesn't cry unless he is hungry. He is the sweetest newborn, and I love that I get to watch him grow. Jacob is why I love my life.
Even though they are not looking at the camera, they are the most beautiful blessings the Lord has given David and me. They are why I love my life.
This is David and me. David is my best friend. He is the one that makes it possible for me to be a mama. I love him for the dedication, the Saturday work days, the late nights, so that I can tuck my babies into bed. David is why I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and pictures! Feel free to write about whatever, I just thought it would me more interesting not to limit the topics/options. Thanks for sharing your family and story with us!

    ReplyDelete